TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Please note that your card will be charged with the full value of the accommodation at the time of booking.
• In the event of a no-show, late arrivals and early departures for confirmed reservations full payment will be applicable
• Chill Pepper Boutique Hotel shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause,
“personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Payment options accepted
• Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards.
Card acquiring and security
• Card transactions will be acquired for Chill Pepper Boutique Hotel via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
• The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
• Chill Pepper Boutique Hotel takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support.
Country of domicile
• This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Chill Pepper Boutique Hotel chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
• Chill Pepper Boutique Hotel may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Please take note of our cancellation policy below:
Cancellation less than 24 hours from the day of arrival, or a no show will result in a cancellation fee of the rate of one night plus 1% tourism levy and/or any other applicable government taxes or levies.
To secure your booking, please pay at least 50% deposit within 24hrs of receiving your quote. Please e-mail the deposit slip to email@example.com using your quote/invoice no as reference